Friday, October 27, 2006

Psych Test

Well, I turned 30 yesterday. Geez, that just doesn't seem like it can be real! I went for my psych test yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had to answer a 160 question test that was basically trying to see if I was depressed or had other unresolved issues. After that I met with the doctor for about 20 minutes. He was very nice and just asked about my life and stress levels. He said I was a "poster" candidate for the procedure and he felt I would be OK to go ahead. So now it's just the wait for the medical director at the insurance company to approve me for a consultation with the surgeon. Hopefully I'll get that tomorrow so I can make call Monday to get my appointment with the surgeon. Getting Close, but still trying not to get my hopes up.

No comments: