Friday, March 30, 2007

Worked out Another 2 Days

Well, I worked out yesterday and today! Yesterday (Thurs) I did .60 on the elliptical in 15:30. That's the most I've done on it and it felt so good! In addition I did 125 sit-ups with the rolling thing and did some upper body weights to start strengthening my muscles! Today (Fri) I walked 2 miles. I was going to do more at my dads but we didn't get over there. Anyways, when I got on the scale last night with my clothes on I was at 229 but I seem to jump around a few pounds every day, so not sure how true that was! I'll weigh in tomorrow morning without clothes to see what my official weight is. Hopefully it'll be under the 230 mark. How nice will that be!

1 comment:

Susy said...

Way to go.. Must be feeling good. Be looking forward to reading more of your blog. Congrats!

Susy