Friday, November 03, 2006

The Appointment Is Set

Well, if all goes well I'll meet with the surgeon next Thursday at 10:15 for my consultation. After the consult they'll give me my surgery date. Maybe this is actually going to happen. I'm still a little worried that something is going to happen and I won't get to have the procedure. I still haven't told anyone about this. I don't know how my family will react. I think that after the shock wears off they'll be supportive, but I just don't need anyone's opinion on a decision that I have to make. My husband is supportive so that's all that matters to me right now. Hopefully all will go well last week. I'm really nervous that if I start getting my hopes up something will happen. Anyways, 7 days until I get to meet with the doctor. I'm really excited about who it is because he called me back in February when I first started searching the internet for information. When I found out he was the doctor my insurance used and I attended his seminar I figured it must be "ment to be" for him to be my surgeon. Anyways, I'll be anxiously awaiting my appointment.

No comments: