Thursday, November 09, 2006

Surgery Date Scheduled

Well, my surgery date is December 12. I'm a little bummed that it is so far out, especially since we were suppose to be leaving town on the 15, but you take what you get. The girl said if they have a cancellation they'll call me. Dr. Cottam is very nice. The consult went as would be expected. I have no "red flags". He said it'd be good to try and lose about 5-10 lbs before the surgery, but it's not necessary, just would be good. So now I have to wait and wait and wait for 33 days. OMG, how am I ever going to do that. I guess I better make a list of stuff to do, as getting on the floor to wrap presents won't be an option after Dec 12. I guess I better get busy with getting shopping and wrapping done. Plus I have a client that I've got to get his books done before this. That's my goal....I need to get January-October done before my surgery...yikes!!! Guess I really have no excuse to not stay busy! Anyways, I'm sure I'll be posting daily about the antsy wait!

No comments: