Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pre-Op Appointment

Well, I had my pre-op appointment today. I weighed in at 307..yikes! My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday at 2:30pm. I have to be there at 10am. I will only have to stay one night. I thought it would be two, but the doctor said normally one is enough. I will be on a pureed diet for 4 weeks. There is really no limit with lifting or driving or anything, so that's good. I can't believe in 6 days it'll be time. I'm suppose to start my period Friday, which sucks, but I guess it's better I'll be almost done before the surgery....I'd hate to think of having to go throught that right after surgery. Didn't mean to share so much, but hey, you know how much I weigh I mean come on! About two weeks after surgery I'll have to start taking vitamens and a gall bladder pill. I'm not sure how long you have to take that one, if it's only for a few years or just when you're going through rapid weight loss. So Christmas dinner will be some yummy mush! :) But gosh, it will be worth it. Well, I'm watching a Primetime special, What Would You Do? So far it's pretty good. Have to wrap one more gift too. We got my dad a big thing of foreign beers for X-mas. Anyways, I'm sure I'll be posting daily now that I'm so close.

No comments: