Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shrinking Jeans




So, do you guys have problems with your jeans when you wash them? I don't wash mine that often, that sounds gross, but I only wear them for a few hours at a time, and it's not like I sweat, so I don't think they need to be washed after every wear. I washed my one pair of size 6 Old Navy jeans and I swear I think they shrunk up to a size 2! They were skin tight when I first put them on. Of course, after a while they loosened up, but OMG were they tight! LOL. So, Steven and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on Sunday. We didn't go out, we're doing that this weekend. I got him a video game and he got me a beautiful necklace and earrings (OK, so I returned both and found a necklace I fell in love with). So, maybe it cost a little more, but I deserve it! LOL. Attaching a pic of what he bought, will snap a pic of what I ended up. It'sa beautiful sunny day here today, I need to stain my picnic table...guess I'll try and start that tomorrow....I need to wash it off it got bird poop on it over the weekend!

2 comments:

Susy said...

OOO very nice. He did good. But I bet you did better with the trade.

And BTW I don't wash my jeans everytime either. LOL Wears them out.

Have a good weekend! Good hearing from you, missed you :)

Fearless Artist said...

Hi There, I am Susy's sis in law. Nice to read your blog! You look awesome!!
My Blog