Saturday, June 09, 2007

Weigh In Day

Well, I got on the scale this morning and it read 195.5....that's 2.someting pounds gone from the 30th. Only 45.5lbs to go to get to my happy goal! My legs are killing me from working out yesterday. Not sure if it was the running or the weights but OMG they hurt! Anyways, very excited that the numbers are slowly going down. Hopefully I'll be to my happy goal by my 1 year anniversary! I'll update Tuesday and put new pictures, as it'll be my 6 month anniversary. Hard to believe it's already been 6 months. I never expected the time and pounds to go by so quick! Officially down 111.5lbs since pre-op appointment on the 6th of December where I weighed in at 307lbs.

3 comments:

Susy said...

Can't wait to see the new photo Amber. Your doing a great job girl. You must be feeling great on the iniside and the outside. Keep moving and you'll reach that happy goal!

Susy said...

Today is Tuesday, so happy 6 month anniversary Amber! I'm looking for those picutes. You must be so excited, your doing great.

wannabe_loser said...

That's crazy! Happy 6-month anniversary!!! Save me a spot in Onderland!