Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. It is cold here, was 20 last time I checked. We already had our dinner. I did good, a little turkey, little stuffing, small serving of mashed potatoes, 1/2 slice of cranberry sauce, a little gravy and 1/2 a roll. Going to eat some pumpkin pie later on....it is my absolute favorite! Sounds like I ate a lot of food, but I had a small serving of everything, so I didn't over do it and I felt fine after eating! Can't wait for that pie....YUM!!!!! Hope everyone else did well with eating! Also, we're officially Missouri residents, we closed on our house yesterday! Now to get rid of the house in Vegas.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you notice in your newest picture (10/07) that you can actually see daylight between your arm and your thigh? How cool is that? Congratulations on getting to your goal!