Wednesday, December 26, 2007

THE HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST OVER

Well, we're almost done with the holidays. I can't believe Christmas is already over, but at the same time I'm so ready for the new year to start. I've decided I have to get my head on straight and start exercising and eating right again. I've been doing pretty good until about 2 weeks ago when I started nibbling on candy and cookies and ALL THE WRONG FOODS! I always say tomorrow is a new day and not to say well next Monday or at the first of the year, but not only is tomorrow a new day but the first of the year I will start exercising! I need to go buy my CIB and skim milk and some boca burgers so I can boost my protein and drop a few more pounds I know I put on over the last 10 days. I haven't gotten on the scale because I don't want to see what it says! Will post again soon!

No comments: