Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feeling Blah

So I'm bummed b/c I've been busting my butt working out and I haven't lost anything! My eating hasn't changed either, so I'm not sure if I'm building muscle and that's the reason, or if my body just doesn't want to give up any more pounds! I think I'm going to start doing Slimfast once a day and a protein bar once a day then a normal dinner and I'm really going to try and stop snacking. I think that is what's killing me. If I didn't snack I'd probably be 130 by now. Anyways, that's my goal...we'll see. I think I'm going to try the other Amber's Banana Cream Pie Shake...it sounds good, but after watching Susy's video on sugar substitute, I'm going to just go with the regular pudding. Anyways......nothing really new to report, just feeling blah today for some reason, didn't have time to work out so maybe that's why.

2 comments:

morbidly obtuse said...

Well I for one, am glad to see you back! I've missed your blogs!

zamy said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you what a wonderful blessing you are to me through your blog.