Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tuesday Tuesday

Nothing really new, our BBQ yesterday went nice. We only ended up with about 14 people which was nice. We did chicken and sausage. It was yummy but totally crazy. You know no matter how much you try and organize and plan so you can visit, you still end up running around like a chicken without a head! I finished cleaning up the house this morning, then went to my dads to work out. We took the ellipticle over there yesterday since I never use it here. So, when I worked out today, I did 1 mile on the treadmill (Incline 3, walked 1/4 at 3.5, ran 1/4 at 5, ran 1/4 at 3.5, ran 1/4 at 5, then 5.5, then 6)...then after that I did a 1/2 mile on the ellipticle at an incline of 15 and resistance of 4. Then I lifted weights and did some situps. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow! I'm going to work out again tomorrow. The doctor gave me the OK to start lifting on my arms, so tomorrow I'll probably do that. It's been a long time since I've lifted on arms. I ate soso today. We had leftover pizza in the house, so I ate the last slice for lunch today, then I snacked on some Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage and Cheese. Other that that and a few dove chocolates I did pretty good. I had a protein bar for breakfast, it was good. I'll have to look up the brand. It was only 170 calories and very little sugar. Anyways, that's it for now! I'm going to try and post at least 2 times a week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ahve done such a fantastic job of letting go of the weight. I will be 3 months post op with Dr. R. on the 11th and have lost 52 pounds. It is such a slow process, but I started at 308! How have things been going for you? What advice do you have for newbies?
lisalostandfound.blogspot.
com

Lisa

morbidly obtuse said...

Finding the time to exercise is gonna be tough for me! I thought I would just use my gazelle every night, after the kids go to bed. I've done that once, in the two weeks since they told me I needed to start exercising! I'm just so tired at the end of the day, that all I want to do is crawl in bed! New tactic now....I think I'm going to do it with twins, while the boys are at school. I don't know how else to get it in. I hope I don't bonk them in the head! OH, and I'm only 11 days away now! I start my 10 day pre-op diet tomorrow! woot woot!