Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Protein High

Well, I finally made it to GNC and picked up some Vanilla protein powder and I picked up one of those protein tube shots. Going to try both tomorrow, so we'll see. I forgot to get pudding though to add to the powder, so I'm thinking maybe I'll skip that b/c if I do just vanilla and it tastes bad I'm going to just mentally think everything no matter what flavor tastes bad! Anyways, scale isn't moving, but I haven't either. I drove to Texas and back last week for a funeral, so I didn't work out Wed/Thurs/Fri, then I went back to work on Sat and worked Sat/Sun/Mon then today ran errands and did grocers shopping. Hitting the gym tomorrow though! :) Will post about the protein shot tomorrow...it's 110 calories and like 25 grams of protein.

No comments: