Friday, March 20, 2009

Gettin' A Tan

So, I got a coupon in the mail for tanning and since I'm headed to Texas in less than 2 weeks I thought, why not get some color on my poor ghosly legs! It's really relaxing, just laying there in that warm bed with music and a fan blowing. Although , (TIM) I tanned naked and burned my butt! LOL...so needless to say, today I kept my bottoms on to protect my rear! I'm going on the 30th to get my hair chopped off. I'm so back and forth with it. I want to cut it all off, then again I'm thinking just a trim and trying to let it grow out. Maybe I'll actually do my hair and post a short/long pic and you guys can give me direction. I really like Kate's hair from John & Kate Plus 8. I just can't decide what to do. I had a cheeseburger and a few fries from Hardees...gag, should have had a sandwich. I only ate like 1/2 the burger, just didn't taste good for some reason. Well, off to change clothes so I can go work out at my dad's later. My sister has started Weight Watchers again, so I'm really proud of her. She is very petite and needs to lose about 40lbs to be healthy. I hope she can do it. I tell her over and over that I know how hard it is and how easy it is to say I'll start tomorrow, I just don't want her to ever have to go through what I've been through with my weight. She's coming over to go work out with me then we're going to come home and have dinner, I told her to bring a WW meal with her (Steve works late tonight, so it'll be a Chefboyrdee/frozen dinner night)!

2 comments:

Susy said...

silly girl...

U made me laugh...burned your butt! :)

Lisa said...

Hey you,
Somtimes those chef boyaredee nights are the best huh?
It is hard to motivate someone (as we well know) to continue losing weight when you have only 40 pounds to lose. I wish I could get my oldest daughter to lose weight, she needs to lose a good 30 pounds but right now, she jsut doesn't have the motivation. That is how it started with me and I don't want to see her suffer and hate herself...any ideas?
Lisa