Thursday, March 12, 2009

What Service Do I want?

Well, I have a balance on a giftcard that Steven got me as a thank you last year for taking care of him after his accident. I was looking through the menu and can't figure out what I want to go get done. Last time I went I had the 110 minute Tuscano Bliss Massage, which was awesome. I'm thinking do I want a facial or a wrap or a massage, I just can't decide. I also don't want to fork out a whole lot of money either, so I'm trying to stay within no more than $100 on top of what I have left on my giftcard. Decisions decisions. There is one facial that sounds awesome, but I'm scared my face will end up all jacked up for like a week after and I'm planning on going 2 days before I leave for Texas. Also, I have an appointment for my hair on the Tuesday before my trip. I'm so excited to get it cut, it's driving me crazy. It's starting to curl up and is just everywhere. I feel like I have some out of control afro or something! Thank goodness for clips and pony tails!

3 comments:

Susy said...

Aww the massage!

:)

Diminishing Dawn said...

goodness - to me nothing beats a good massage! :)

Diminishing Dawn said...

goodness - to me nothing beats a good massage! :)