Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hair Contemplation







I can't decide on a hair style. It's driving me nuts, but I'm trying to figure out what I want before I go to the salon in 2 weeks. I think I've narrowed it down to these 3 but I can't decide which one I like better. Need opinions....please leave a comment on which one you like better. Girl in black shirt, very pale girl, or blonde girl. I have no friends out here yet so I need my internet friends to give me their opinions. To see my current picture scroll down to one of my entries. I can't get it to post on the side because it stretches and looks all crazy! Didn't get on the scale this weekend because I know it hasn't budged. Going to get some skim milk and boca burgers tomorrow so I can get more protein and hopefully start losing again. Hope everyone has a nice week!

2 comments:

wannabe_loser said...

Hey Amber, I just wanted to thank you for your latest comment on my blog. I really appreciate it! I hope you can kick your slump in the butt, I'm trying to get out of mine.
PS. I like the first picture better. Try finding pictures of Katie Holmes' new'ish haircut. That's how I described what I wanted to my hairdressed and it turned out pretty good. Best of luck!

Susy said...

I like the first one too! The blond is my second one I like. Think both will really look good on you Amber.