Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Holy Cow!

Well, I finally got my butt in gear and and worked out today. I should have done more but I figured something is better than nothing. I'll work back up to where I was. I was sweating my butt off though, OMG the humidity. I was literally dripping wet. It felt good to work out though, I'm glad I did it. Now I have to convince myself to do it at least every other day at the least!

So, I went shopping on Sunday (all by myself, oh how nice it was). Let's just say I haven't been shopping alone since last year. I love my kids but gosh, it was so nice to be able to take my time and brouse. So, I had a giftcard for Macys so I started out there. Now, remember, I'm from Las Vegas, plus I've lost over 140lbs, so I have like zero clothes. I ended up getting a nice heavy jacket, 5 shirts, and a pair of jeans. So, sizes please........the jacket, well, a medium fit but I figured if I'm wearing it over a sweater or something that it would be a little tight, so I got a large. The shirts I ended up getting a L/XL in them. They are fitted so I probably could have done a M/L but I don't like clothes clinging to me. My jeans.........drum roll please.....a size 12.....yep, a size 12. I was totally excited about that. I tried on some 12s in the junior section, yea, not happening. What exactly is a junior anyways? I always thought it was trendier clothes, but obviously not. Guess they're for people before "child bearing hips and thighs". A couple fit but they looked like they were painted on my thighs and ass! Anyways, I went to the normal section and got some Levis. I think I have enough clothes to get me through winter, considering I don't go anywhere. Still sitting at 166.5.

1 comment:

Susy said...

A size 12. NICE! Great feeling I bet. Glad to hear you have some new threads.