Saturday, June 21, 2008

Totally Worn Out

Wow, I'm pooped! Let's see, I started my day at 7:30 this morning, not sure why Athena thought getting up early today would be fun. Went and picked up the lawn mower, got gas, brought the lawn mower home. Then it was time to continue to run errands, some how I ended up with both kids wanting to go with me, there goes the alone time I thought I'd get. Off to the dry cleaners, then the dollar store, then the party store, then Sams Club. Come home unload groceries, make lunch for the kids, now it's time to mow the lawn. After mowing the lawn, I start to clean up the back wooded area behind our house. It's all natural with trees leaves etc etc, but there are a lot of tree limbs sprouting up and it just looks icky, so I decided to slowly start cleaning it up. OK, so it's going to take forever, but eventually I'll get it done, plus we're going to put a hammock or something back there and basically claim the land as our own even if it isn't. Then after all that, I forgot I promised Athena a bike ride, so she wanted to go riding. I convinced her to go swimming instead, not as wearing, so we went to the pool for about an hour and a half. Needless to say I'm WORN OUT!!! Going to work out tomorrow at my dads and help him trim some trees. Also, I found a tick on me today.....freaked me out.....no ticks in Vegas, any ideas how to get rid of them or treat for them?

No comments: