Friday, June 20, 2008

Working Out and Weight is Steady

Well, I've worked out twice this week and I feel good about it. I went to my dads Tuesday and today and got in a really good workout. I ran/walked 1 mile both days then did upper body weights and today I did upper and lower. I could hardly move my arms Wednesday morning. For my cardio I would walk for 1 song on my zune then run for 1 song then walk then run. I did a mile in 14 minutes. I'm not sure if that's good or not but it is what it is. I'm contemplating if I should increase my run time or increase the distance I'm doing. I know I need to do both but one at a time, just not sure which one would benefit me more. Also, I was at a 3 incline.
I got ont he scale this morning and I weighed 137.4, so I was pleased to see that. I want that last 2.4 freaking pounds though!
I also had another consult with a PS for my arms. The first doctor was nice and quoted $5K. This doctor was super nice (he is the one who is going to do Steven's surgery on his orbital bone). His quote was $6K but I really think I'd spend the extra $1K for him. I just really liked him alot and his staff was totally awesome. Now if I can just find $6K...........I know PS will take off probably another pound of skin from my arms.
On the home front, my sister and her fiance' have been here for almost a week with their 2 cats and 2 dogs. Let's just say having their animals here confirms I am not an animal person and should not have pets. They smell, are dirty, are noisy, and just too much responsibility. They get the keys to their house next Saturday, the day my mom gets here.

No comments: