Friday, June 27, 2008

What A Long Day and Week

Well, TGIF! It has been a super long week to say the least. I don't even remember the last day I blogged. The weather here has been all over the map, so it was pretty nice yesterday so I mowed the grass after I worked in the back wooded area for like 3 hours. Then after all that I had to shower, run to Sams and the grocery store then take Jacob to his baseball game. I was worn out. Inbetween I'm trying to clean house because my mom gets here tomorrow. Then today, Steven had his surgery, so I was at the hospital from 9:30 until 6:15. It was a very long day. Everything went OK, he bled a lot so they're keeping him overnight for monitoring. I'm glad they are so he can have some peace and quiet and get good medicine. Anyways, just an exhausting week and I'm sure the week ahead will be the same. Haven't been on the scale in a while, been eating crappy the last couple days.

1 comment:

Susy said...

glad to hear your hubby is home and had surgery. Hope that is going well this week for you all. Take care Amber and I'm thinking about you and your family.