Saturday, August 30, 2008

Quick Weekend Update

Well, I didn't work out today, but I did quite a bit of cleaning! I cleaned the living room and most of the kitchen. I must say, my body is hurting from belly dancing class on Thursday. We had a sub and boy did she kick our asses. We did like zero belly dancing, it was all working out. I was sweating, which is not normal for that class. Anyways, just ran a few errands today and cleaned. All I have left is my kitchen floors then my whole house will be cleaned. I have to run to the store to pick up a veggie tray tomorrow, then I'm going to help Steven outside. I think he's going to pressure wash the house and widows and do the yard. We have tons of cobwebs. I just don't get where all the spiders come from! There are a tone of them, everywhere!

Anyways, I think our group is going to be smaller than I thought, only 13 adults and 4 kids.

We're doing chicken, sausage, mac & cheese, baked beans, warm bread, veggie tray, chips & salsa, cheese, crackers & meat, then brownies and cookies for desert! That's a lot of food!

Anyways, off to bed!

1 comment:

Susy said...

I'm glad I am not the only one living in spider webs. the whole front of my house is covered in tons of webs. it's yucky. That is our plan next week. Spider web duty! LOL Have a great party. Take pics! :)