Sunday, January 04, 2009

Saturda & Sunday

I wanted to blog daily what I eat but I forget to do it, then I try and remember what I had and half the time that's a lost cause!

Saturday (what I can remember)
Breakfast taco, with most of the tortilla torn off (egg, sausage, hashbrowns, salsa, cheese)
Lunch protein bar
Snack slice of Papa John's all meat pizza
Dinner 2 bagel bite pizzas, 1/2 Friday's potato skin, couple of pieces of candy
Late night snacking 1/2 slice of home made bread with butter (WHAT WAS I THINKING AT 9 AT NIGHT?!?!?!)

Sunday
Breakfast-BurgerKing Ham/Cheese/Egg Crissont (took about 1 1/2 hours to eat the whole thing) and had a few hashbrowns
AM Snack-Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappachino....YUM!! My weekly treat!
Lunch-Protein Bar
PM Snack-A few peanuts
Dinner-Corn, Velveeta shells & cheese, sausage

I hate evenings because they are the worst. I don't know why but they are. I just do mindless snacking, I find myself standing in the pantry looking for something eventhough I'm not even hungry. Wish I could enject my brain with something. Well, tomorrow is another day, right?

No comments: