Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enjoying My Wii Fit

I'm really enjoying the Wii Fit, more than I thought I would. I've done it every day for 7 days straight. I haven't lost any weight, but I've been doing the yoga which I think will really help me get more flexible. I also worked out today, without my music which sucked, but I did it anyways! Nothing really new here, ran to Wal-Mart, but unlike Susy's hubby, I found NO candy, thank goodness! I ended up with a few stuffed animales for next year Valentine's Day and some goodie bags. Anyways, nothing new or exciting to report here!

5 comments:

megha said...

well wii is really nice console to be a fit human being.

leangenix

Susy said...

When the hubby called from Wal mart I told him not to bring anything home for me. Ug Darn candy. Stay far, far away from the candy clearnce isle!

I've got he Wii but not Wii fit...not sure I'd use it. I never turn on the systems myself but it sounds fun.

Lisa said...

Sounds like you are enjoying the new you. You look fantastic, and let them call you thin. They are calling it as they see it. Doesn't that feel great?
www.lisalostandfound.blogspot.com

Watty said...

whoa! Check you out teenie! Was trying to find a different code for Click than MM or OBH (thought there was one for $2 off a container instead of free shaker bottle) and your blog popped up (BTW, I won't touch click cold, ONLY HOT! LOL)

You're looking FAAAABULOUS! Go girl! :)

morbidly obtuse said...

I'm BAAAACK! I missed you! I moved, and finally got the internet again! You look great! I'm so glad to be back!