Saturday, August 04, 2007

Down to 173.4

Well, only 23.4lbs to go! I can't believe I am under my realistic goal of 175. I don't think I even realized it until I typed it. The other day I was at 174 and it didn't even register! To date I've lost 133.6lbs. That is INSANE! That's a whole adult! I now have less than 25lbs to go to my happy goal. Even if I get within 10lbs of it I am already so proud of myself and tickled that I'm wearing a size large in a shirt and a size 14. I never though I'd see those things again. Even some of my shoes are too big. I dont' know if it's because of the weight loss or what, but I have three pairs that are too big that I'm getting rid of! Anyways, just wanted to share my happy news with everyone! Eventhough the pounds are coming off much slower then before, I'm still happy to seem them coming off one at a time! Remember....every day is a new commitment!

No comments: