Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Well, I'm finally back up and running! Let's see where to begin without boring everyone. August 8 & 9 packers, August 10 loaders, August 11 drove out of Vegas, August 13 arrived in Kansas City and got to see my new house and get the keys, August 14 nothing much to do in an empty house, August 15 loaders unload, August 16 the work begins. We've busted our butts for the last week getting this house together and I'm proud to say that there are only 2 boxes left that will stay for a while until I get the motivation to hang shot glass holders! The house is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It is super big too! The yard is totally awesome, nothing like Vegas. There are big trees and tons of grass. There are actually deer, rabbits, squirrels, and chipmunks in our back yard. The other day we were in the kitchen and a mama and baby deer were in the back just nibbling on some grass. What a totally different world! Going to snap pictures of the house, so I'll try and put one of of the front so you all can see it. Going to do an updated picture tomorrow too, so I'll get that posted soon!

Let's see, weight wise, with all the running up and down stairs and lifting and unpacking I dropped almost 5lbs. I'm officially down to 166.5 as of the 22nd. That means only 16.5lbs to goal! It's still hard for me to believe I'm under my original realistic goal and so close to my happy goal! My eating has been pretty good. I've been eating a real breakfast everymorning since Steven is home in the morning. I think maybe I'll start doing the Carnation for lunch every other day or something. Haven't exercised at all, but then again, like I've had time and plus hello, busting my but putting a house together! I did walk 2 miles on Wednesday though. Athena and I took a walk to the park which is a mile away. It is so humid here though, OMG, talk about sweating!

Anyways, I think that's about it on this end. Going to start updating again like I always do plus going to get back to my eating blog! Going to get back into the exercise routine Monday!

Now, I'm off to read up on everyone's lives for the last two weeks!

1 comment:

Susy said...

It's good to hear from you! I knew you were bz but missed your blogs. Glad you happy with you move and you sound happy. Wow your almost out of your 160's, you've done such a great job. Be pround of yourself Amber. Be looking forward to you photo updates. Susy