Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quick Blog Blabber

Nothing really to post about. I worked out today. Hadn't worked out in like 4 days, there's always something. Our stupid hotwater heater went out. Seriously, we did the responsible thing and bought a new one before the original one (20 years old) went out so that we wouldn't have to go without hot water. Now 6 weeks later, the new one not working. Seriously. So, needless to say I haven't showered in 2 days...ick. They're coming to fix it today, so that's why I worked out because I know tonight I can shower. It absolutely sucks not having hot water. Can't do dishes, can't wash clothes, can't shower. I mean it just sucks. Thank goodness I didn't live in the old days. Anyways, bellydancing is over. It starts back up next week. Not sure if I'm going to do it again. It's a little expensive, $10 per class and each class is 1 hour. We'll see, I did enjoy it and Steven wants me to keep it up, so I'll decide next week if I'm going to do it again.

I blogged my food today. I have to start doing that again. It seems to help when you actually put down on paper what you're putting into your mouth. We have so much junk in this house and I've been eating just totally crappy. I've got to get myself under control so my stomach doesn't get all stretched out and start expecting junk food all the time. I have to stop on the snacking too. I want to try and bump on my protein majorly. The boca burger is good. I have to go get more of the sugar free protein bars at Target. I went to the one by our house and they had none, not even a spot for them, so I have to drive to the one in Independence to get some. Anyways, that's enough blabbing for now. I'm watching my soap, Y & R.

No comments: