Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Night Post

So, let's see, my life is boaring and I really have nothing new to report. I have made $25 selling stuff on craigs list though! :) I have baby stuff and was like why hold onto it and sell it at a garage sale next year, why not try and get rid of it on craigs list! So, sad, that's the excitement of my day waiting for people to e-mail me if they're interested in my stuff! LOL

I got on the scale this morning, 140.1 so I'm pleased. I bounce from 137-142 normally, so I'm right where I want to be (ok so I really want to be at 135, but I swear that's never going to happen)!

I got the entire house cleaned today. I thought we were getting company, change in plans, so I was frantically cleaning. Oh well, at least I have a nice clean house now! I also did 3 loads of laundry then went to my dads, with Steven and the kids, and sawed down some trees. My dad's house backs up to a wooded area like ours, but he had a ton of dead trees, so he wanted help cutting them down, plus we get firewood! Anyways, that's it for now, have to work tomorrow and have to get to the store, Jacob is going to a slumber party, so it'll just be me and little A!

I swear when I get dressed for work tomorrow I'm going to have Steven take a picture! :)

1 comment:

Susy said...

Your always moving and doing. Good for you! You have done a great job. Always having a project. And a clean house is a wonderful feeling huh. Love it.

We've got some good deals off craigs list. Kind of looking for a mattress for our son on there and other places now. And I don't think eBay is the place to find a mattress, but I love eBay too.

And how can you stand to work at the mall and not shop your pay check away in the mall on break? LOL And I can't wait to see a new picture. Don't forget!

be good! :)