Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's been almost a week

Didn't realize it's been almost a week since I posted, there is just absolutely nothing going on here. I haven't had a protein shake all week b/c I gave my shaker to my grandmother to try, I need to go get it. I've been eating OK this week, trying to do mixed nuts when I feel snacky. It's really weird because over the last 6-8 months I've got strange food obsessions. I LOVE breakfast tacos and lunch meat. Not together, obviously. I eat breakfast tacos anytime of day! I make them with hashbrowns, sausage, egg, cheese and lots and lots of salsa. Then there's my obsession with lunch meat. I love turkey, ham, salomi, and swiss cheese. I take one of each and roll it up and dip in mustard. So yummy!!! :) Odd how our desires change! I use to love cheetos, or dorietos or something junkie, but now I'm starting to actually like things that are semi-good at least. I can eat lunch meat with no bread. Anyways, nothing new going on. I worked out Tues/Wed. Next week I should be able to get back on Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri. Anyways, I'm watching Knocked Up, totally not worth the time watching it, it's stupid and I'm glad I didn't go out and buy it! Anyways, off to finish it, thank goodness it's almost over.

2 comments:

Susy said...

Ya- that movie sucked. LOL

I love just lunch meat too now, skip the bread. And swiss cheese is something new for me too. Yummy. I'd have to say my strange new thing is cottage cheese with shredded carrots in it.

I wish we were closer so we could walk togethter. Think you and I have a lot in common. Wish we could walk, talk and become friends Amber. But your doing great all by your self.

Be good to you. :) have a good weeekend.

Susy said...

I gave you an award on my blog! Come check it out!!