Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just A Post To Post

Nothing new to report really. Just thought I'd post to give some of my followers something to read! I worked out today, did something different. I got on the treadmill at a 5 incline and at a 3.5 pace. Every 2 minutes I went up one on the incline until I got to 10. WOW, what a work out. I did a mile then a 1/2 mile on the ellipticle, then did weights on lower body and sit-ups. Will do it again tomorrow and lift on upper body. Eating wise, I do good for like 1/2 the day then blow it in the evenings or afternoon. I got some more banana pudding mix today so I can resume my protein shakes for breakfast tomorrow. Going to cut back to only 1 tbs of pudding mix b/c with 2 just makes it super thick after it sits for about 10 minutes. That's it for today! Have to get a new pic to post, just never think about it when I'm "made up".

No comments: