Sunday, April 08, 2007

Missed Today

Well, I thought I was going to work out but never got around to it. We got up around 8:30 and hunted for Easter eggs. Then we had breakfast and played with some of our new Easter goodies. After getting Athena down I showered and got dressed then made some deviled eggs. So yummy! I knew I couldn't have one and eat dinner, so I had my deviled egg about 2 hours before dinner. For dinner we had ham/scalloped potatoes/g.beans/rolls. My friend brought dessert over which was totally yummy! I had a little ham, som . beans and 1/4 of a roll, then a small samll slice of the dessert. No candy at all today (good for me). All in all it was a nice Easter Sunday. It just amazes me how I think I have everything prepared so I don't have to do anything right before dinner and I still end up doing a tone of stuff. So strange. Then there's clean up. I'm smart though, I use those nicce plastic plates with dividers and nice heavy plastic forks so we can just toss everything. We used plastic cups too. Jacob had fun putting everyone's name on them and decorating them with Easter stickers. Anyways, spring break is over, so it's back to routine tomorrow, so after Desperate Housewives I'm going to bed!

No comments: