Monday, April 30, 2007

The Numbers Keep Going Down

Well, I got back on track today! I worked out on the elliptical. I only did 15 minutes but that was long enough after not working out for almost 3 weeks. I got on the scale before I showered and I'm down to 208. Only 1lb to go to get to the "100 pound club" and 9 to get below 200. What a milestone that will be! So, I went to get dressed for this convention I was working yesterday and I thought I'd wear my only pair of black dress pants that I just wore on the 19th and they fell off me! They were way way way too big! I ended up wearing jeans. I literally have only 1 pair of pants that fit me. A size 20 pair of Levis! They fit good and my butt atcually looks descent in them! Anyways, that's it for today! Just waiting to drop below 200....hopefully within the next couple weeks!

No comments: