Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Seriously, What's Up

OK, so this might sound crazy, but I jumped on the scale today because I was feeling a little paraniod that I might have gotten back up to the 220s, but to my surprise, I'm down to 214.2. What the heck is that about!!!! I got off and back on again because I thought I saw it wrong! And that was in the afternoon after eating 2 meals and drinking lots of water! Guess it just comes in sperts! I went shopping today, got a size 20 pants! How great! I also finally had to break down and buy new bras and panties, although I didn't want to! I was a size 46DDD pre-op and had to buy a 42DDD today. Just wish that cup size would get down to about a C! Anyways, that's all for today! The size 20s are a little tight but my 22s are just hanging on me. I can't believe only 15lbs to get below 200. That will be a party day for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber
Was surfing thru and saw your blog. Am just starting the process myself and am lookin for folks to talk to and get advice and anything I can about their journey if you could email me or check out my blog page would love that. By the way YOU GO GIRL your loss is great. Keep goin you look great. Debi

Anonymous said...

I have gone from a DD to a B cup in bra size! The girls are quite flat now and I can practically "roll them up" to fit them in my bra. *sigh*

wannabe_loser said...

Holy shrinking boobies! Wtg on the lastest loss, that's awesome amber!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber could really use some info so if you could please email me. Also would like to link your page onto mine if that is ok with you.