Saturday, April 07, 2007

Missed Yesterday

Well, I didn't get to work out yesterday. I know "I was too busy" sound like a cop-out but it is actually true! I really wanted to work out. Let's see, my day started with going to get my hair cut & hi-lited, my eyebrows waxed, and a spa pedicure. I went to the school, so they take a lot longer than a regular salon. It was fun to get out and get fixed up. My friend met me there and we did the pedicures together. I love my hair! It's right above my shoulders and has a reddish tint to it now. So I was at the salon from 9:30 until 1:45 so by the time I got home, then I had to work on my project I'm doing, so I worked from about 3 until 7 and stopped to play with the kids inbetween. After getting the kids to bed I worked until 11:30, so working out just didn't fit into the day! I did work out today though. I did .60 in 15:30 and it felt good! Anyways, tomorrow is Easter, so I'm planning to work out after we find eggs!

No comments: