Friday, May 25, 2007

First Day of the last Bottle

Well, today was the first day of my last bottle of gallbladder pills.......yippie!!!! Finally, I'm so excited! I wasn't going to post today, but was so excited about opening that last bottle, I figured I'd share my excitement with everyone! I went shopping today at the thrift store and didn't find anything. I'm just not patient enough to look at every tag on every pair of pants to see the size. Hopefully I can find some stuff at Ross's. I treated myself today to a facial and bikini wax (ouch). The facial was absolutely wonderful. I go to this place, Jamie Lee Metz, and for $75 you get an hour and a half treatment. You get aroma therapy, a 1/2 hour shoulder/neck/back massage, hand and foot massage, scalp massage and the facial. It is totally awesome!!! Anyways, It was a nice treat for me.
We went rollerskating last night and OMG what fun! I haven't done that in over 10 years and can't imagine doing it with that extra 100lbs that are now gone! We had fun. Athena (who's almost 2) skated and was absolutely adorable! She loved watching the kids, but she had fun skating (more like being drug around by me and my sister). My sister babysat today while I went out and about. She's staying the night again tonight and we're going go to breakfast tomorrow and go to the mall and Michaels! Fun Fun! Anyways, will post tomorrow with my "weigh in"! Maybe I'll be under 200............We'll know in about 12 hours! :) Until then....

No comments: