Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Direction

Well, since I still haven't dropped one measly pound, I decided to take a different approach. I figured maybe if I start writing down everything I eat and my exercise that'll keep me focused on what is working. I went out today and got some boca burgers (loaded with protein) and some banquet chicken breasts (lots of protein too). And I got the good ol' Carnation Instant Breakfast. I know I haven't been getting enough protein and have to do something about it, so I did! I went shopping. As you'll see I added my "exercise and food log" to "Others I like to visit", so feel free to visit that one to see what I'm eating and give me any ideas. I'm posting there mainly for myself to see what I'm eating, but want to share it with others to give them ideas or to get ideas from them! My body is hurting from lifting weights today! Wow! Plus it is super duper hot here, so walking this morning kicked my butt. I didn't think I was going to make it the last block! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments: