Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Back on Track

It's been a while since I've posted. My mom and my husband have both been here, so I've been busy and not eating good. In any case, my mom left today and my husband leaves Friday morning. I haven't gotten on the scale, I think subconsciously because I know I might have gone up a few pounds or at least stayed the same. I have been eating terrible and eventhough my "eating blog" doesn't reflect it, grazing a lot, which I normally don't do. I haven't exercised either, which I feel bad about, but I just didn't do it, and there were a couple of days when I could have but chose not to, so I have nobody to blame for my actions but myself. I'll get back on routine Friday when Steven leaves. I'll get on the scale Saturday to see where I'm at. Nothing much to report on this end, just been out and about with my mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have those days of getting off track. It's easy to do. Just pick yourself up and begin again :) As long as we can redirect ourselves then we really do win the battle :) It's when we never get back on track that we risk not being true "losers" in wls :)

Hugs!
Dawn