Saturday, July 21, 2007

Why do we do what we do?

I use that title because, why do we do the things we do. I know my limits yet my mind tells me otherwise. Last night around 10 I got hit with wanting a snack. There was some leftover spaghetti in the refridgerator, so I thought, ooooh a few bites of cold spaghetti sounds soooooo yummy! So I opened the container and took about 3 bites. Now, I know I should have just gone up to bed and the snack "craving" would have passed, but I gave in. I got what I deserved, wasn't two minutes later I was hanging out with the porcelin god. I knew when I was eating it I was going to get sick. I just had that feeling, yet I kept eating. Too bad when they're in there tweeking your insides they can't implant a chip in your head! The only reason for my eating had to be being bored. I don't think I'm depressed or sad, I think I just had nothing else to do but watch TV and when I was heavier what goes with TV......eating/snacking. Just thought I'd share my feelings. I think nights seem to be hardest for me and I guess it's because I'm alone with nothing to do. You can only read/watch TV/surf the net so much, so I get snacky in my head. Oh well. I forgot to weight in this morning, so I will try and remember to get on the scale tomorrow morning when I get up. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments: