Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hope

I just thought I'd post to ask for everyone to say a prayer for me that our house sells. Every day gets harder and harder without Steven here. We miss him so much. We had someone look at the house today and they liked it but they have a house to sell. Anyways, just asking for everyone who reads to say a prayer.

Got a lot done today. I cleaned off the patio and cleaned out the fountain in the back yard. I ended up with more water on me then anything! It was hot outside, but not too bad. I did everything in the morning before the temperature rose! I got a lot of work done today too so I was happy about that! I've almost got all my clients reconciled through June. Anyways, had to get the house all in order too for when the people came to look at it. So I was rushing around cleaning the mirrors and the glass. Anyways, just finishing up laundry and waiting for my sister to come over with the dog. We put water in the little pool, so the kids are going to play outside in the water.

Will post Wednesday with my weight...maybe....unless I can hold off until Saturday! :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: