Friday, January 04, 2008

5 Day Pouch Test Never Mind

Well, I started off the day thinking maybe I could do it, but by late afternoon I had a killer head ache and was hungry, so I was like forget it! I didn't have to do liquid even after the surgery, so there's no way I'm going to suffer through it for 2 days for something that might tighten my stomach etc etc. So, needless to say, I ate dinner tonight! I also found out today that my doctor who did my surgery left the practice and is now in Utah. I was going to e-mail him with my progress, but he's gone, so I sent it to this other person there they said liked dealing with follow-up. Anyways, going to the mall to shop at Victoria's Secret tomorrow for new bras. I'm super excited to be shopping for a 34D! (OK so I really wisht it was a B or C, but beggers can't be choosers)!

1 comment:

Susy said...

Oh they have the best bras on the planet. Take care of you Amber. We have made a life long commitment and we still have a lot to learn in our journey. You look great, now we just have to get our "heads" to feel great too. Have a great weekend and I look forward to your nect blog. Stay warm Amber. Spring will be here soon enough. :) Susy