Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Absolutely Terrible Eating

OMG, what the heck is wrong with me??? I ate like crap today, total crap! My husband, sweet as he is bought me 2 boxes of the purple box girl scout cookies. He knows I like them and actually really had to search around to find them for me. I ate 10 cookies throughout the day. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me? It's like I want to get back to 300lbs. Then I stuffed a ton of cheeze its in my mouth. I look at my life and can't figure out what is causing my eating the way I do. I'm happy, no issues that I know of. Just don't know what is making me do the dumb things I do. I bought Boca Burgers and CIB, so I have to get back on track. Want to get down to 135 by the end of February for the party on the 25th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the problem with getting at or near goal. It gets *much* harder.

Dawn