Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jazzercise

Well, I did it. I went to a Jazzercise class yesterday. I must say, it was really tough, but I enjoyed it and felt like I really got a work out. The teacher was super nice and came over to talk to me before the class started. there were about 12 women in the class. It was 1 hour non-stop! Really think I'm going to join up and go at least 3 times a week. Athena had a blast in the kids class, she hugged me and took off never looking back. It's great for her to be away from me and around other kids and an adult for a little bit. Tonight is belly dancing class again. I'm so sore from yesterday I'll probably die tonight!

1 comment:

Susy said...

I think that is so cool your doing belly dancing. How sexy is that... You'll have to give your hubby a show when you get good. How fun! Good for you Amber for trying the jazzercise class. I need to get back to the dance aerobics class I used to do years ago. But I'm still scared it will kick my butt. I'm smaller than I have ever been but still feel like a "big girl". I have to find the strength to step out of my box more often and go for it like you are doing. :)