Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Answer to Lisa's Questions

I'm not sure if this was really for me b/c it was addressed to Susy, but in any case I figured I'd answer anyways.


How long has it been now? It will be 2 years on December 12! (Wow, hard to believe it's been 2 years already) How much can you eat at one sitting now? It scares me because I can eat so much more than I could a year ago. The best way to sum up what I can eat sizewise is a McDonalds Cheeseburger with only the bottom bun and about 10 french fries. What is a typical daily diet for you? Breakfast, usually a breakfast taco with 1/2 the tortilla thrown away (egg, sausage, hashbrowns, cheese, salsa) Lunch, 2 thin slices of turkey, 2 thin slices of ham 2 slices of salomi, 1 slice of swiss cheese, mustard. (I Take one of each and 1/2 a slice of cheese, and roll it up then dip in mustard. Yummy and no carbs from bread!) Dinner depends on what we're having. I still struggle with snacking at night, which is totally mental. I try to just have nuts or seasalt bagel chips, or pretzles, but I do have stuff I shouldn't sometimes. Have you gained any weight back? Thank God so far I've been stable between 137-142. When I get to 141ish I freak out and usually eat protein bars/shakes for the next day to get back down to about 139. I jumped on Monday and was at 138. I'd still love to see 135 but I've let that pass, if it happens it happens, I'm not goingn to stress over it, it's just a stupid number and not a clothing size. Dropping down to 135 isn't going to put me in a smaller size, and I DON'T want to be in a smaller size....I'll NEVER BE A SIZE 2.....NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wow! I think you look great! I found your blog today from another WLS blog. I am starting my journey on Dec 8th! I haven't posted anything on my blog yet about my surgery, but I do plan on it...thanks for the inspiration!I'm at seven4heaven.blogspot.com BTW- you don't look older at all!