Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Amber Lost & Found

I'm still here! I apologize for not posting in 2 weeks! Life had been crazy! Let's see, my Vegas trip was good, a little boring and sad because I was alone, but all in all it was good. It was an exhausting trip, but I did get to go shopping at the outlet malls with a friend. The only bad this was I didn't have much room to pack things in so I was very limited with my purchases! Let's see, that was the weekend of the 24th, also, how pathetic am I, my birthday was the 25 and I spent it alone in my hotel room and was asleep by 10! Let's see, last weekend was Halloween. The kids got a TON of candy. Jacob went with a friend and they ended up at 96 houses. Athena lasted about an hour. Other than that there really isn't anything new going on. Same ol' Same ol'. I've been working out. Everyone in Vegas said I look healthier. Maybe it's the weight lifting and working out. I feel "buffer". LOL. Anyways, my life is boring as always. The weather is starting to really change here now. We cleaned up all the leaves on Monday and today, you can't even see the grass because of all the leaves. We went shopping at the mall yesterday with my grandparents. They wanted to get Christmas gifts, so I shopped for clothes and they'll keep them until Christmas. I ended up with 2 cute tops and 2 pairs of pants/jeans. It's fun to shop on someone else's dime and my grandparents don't look at price tags, while I totally do. They were like if you like it just get it and I was like, yea OK, $60 for a sweater, I'd never let anyone pay that much for a sweater for me! LOL. Anyways, I voted yesterday! I was surprised with the outcome, but it's a pretty amazing thing!

No comments: