Friday, November 28, 2008

Shopping Addict!

I really think I love shopping! So, my sister got here at 4:45 and off we went. The outside mall is like a mile down the street, so here's where we went.....

5am doors open, we walkin Old Navy. I got jeans jeans jeans....3 pair for Jacob, 4 for Athena, 2 for me, 2 for Steven, a T-shirt and a sweatshirt jacket....$130! WOW! All the jeans were 1/2 off!

Next stop...Khols, Target, Starbucks, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Dollar General

We were home by noon...I'm shopped out! Got a lot of good deals and really lines weren't too bad, worst was Khols and Toys R Us....we had to wait about an hour at each to check out.

Came home and put all the Thanksgiving decor away and drug out all the Christmas stuff. Steven put the tree together, so tonight the kids and I are going to put the ornaments on. I'll probably crash by 10! Have to work tomorrow, should be really busy hopefully, so the day will fly by! :O)

Happy "Green" Friday.....Green b/c I spent lots o' money today

1 comment:

Susy said...

I love a great deal. You did great. Kool

Hope your day flys by today at work!