Friday, November 07, 2008

Sill Questions

I snagged this from Susy today! I normally don't do these things, but I'm in a typing mood today! Have fun reading and have a wonderful weekend!

What are your nicknames?
Mom, Babe, Have a couple specific friends that call me Ber (in HS it was "Bouncy")

What was the first movie VHS/DVD you bought?
Yea, OK, as if I'd remember that. The most recent was Grey's Season 4

What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
Crazy as it sounds, I think I'd love to go on Survivor. Just going through that for a couple days would be amazing!

What is your favorite scent?
Vanilla or Apple or Pumpkin

If you had one million dollars only to spend on yourself, what would you spend it on?
Shop Shop Shop! Pay off all my bills and cars, then get a boat and do some remodeling to our house, I'd have to come up with something because I pretty much love my house how it is. Could redo some things in the yard though!

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean. It was just an amazing vacation and so so beautiful! I think I'd enjoy it even more now that I'm 170lbs lighter!Vegas.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think before I act.

Do you have a good body image?
I've gotten better. I can look at myself clothed and think dang I look hot and I love the way my boobs look in these new padded push up bras! It looks like I had a boob job!

What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries

What websites do you visit daily?
All the blogs I follow and the soap cheat page.

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Breakfast Tacos & Lunchmeat (not together)

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Striped Sweater (it's a Spongebob song, that is like 30 seconds long so every time we get in the car we crank it up and sing at the top of our lungs. Athena just laughs and laughs when it's over)

What is your favorite thing to wear?
I love my dark blue Calvin Klein Jeans, a fitted sweater, and some boots.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Mixed with butter and marshmellows and turned into treats they're great, but I'm not a big cereal eater.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up and go spend it!

What should you be doing right now?
Laundry, my month end financials for clients, instead I'm watching the last episode of Grey's season 3! I love this show!

4 comments:

Susy said...

Bouncy-

See i just got to know you a little bit better. When I have some extra time I like doing these silly questions for fun. The spongebob song question made me giggle out loud. How cute.

Have a great weekend Amber!

Diminishing Dawn said...

I thnk I'd love to try survivor too! LOL! :)

Susy said...

still waiting on a picture Amber....

:) Love to see a new one!

come on...

Susy said...

:) i've got that in writing now Amber. Don't forget the picture.

Have a good Thursday!